Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MY OFF DAY!!

Meeting gf in the day. Dance at night.
At last a day to relax and get away from work. When A&E turns busy & crowded, everyone ( includes the patients, their families, doctors and nurses) became easily frustrated and angry. I dislike this part the most. Esp when your colleague shouts or glare at you. But a newbie have to always keep her head low and obey instructions :( no choice.
All I can do is to ventilate out after work by telling Mum, Sis or Baby. But I know sometimes in such a busy and rushing setting, everyone wants things to be done fast. That accounts for the bad remarks, tone & expressions made. & I have to get used to it and don't take things to heart easily.

But today is my rest day. Not to think about work. Just happy things :)
Goodluck for ur trial NAPFA test tmr BABY! U can do it! But remember to warm up first.

No comments:

Post a Comment