Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WE OWN THE STREET!

Dance today was fun fun fun! Started to arrange the positioning and most of the props are ready. Cool.. I just love dancing in a group :) Can't wait for the next training! hehe..

Back to work tmr.. sianz, hais. A&E tends to be crowded now after the public holiday. So many people falling sick now.. Stress to work outside now. Need to face the public, kena people scold and complain still must tolerate, talk nicely and smile at them. hais.. boil sia.
I always like to work in treatment area. But not so much now because of unhappy & stressful incidences. Patient's relatives can be really F sometimes. :} some really damn ridiculous, demanding and unreasonable. Really have to be thick skinned and take things easy or else I confirm will have hypertension sooner or later. Haha.

I just pray hard that tmr will be smooth in the afternoon for me. pls. pls.
I start to dread going to work now. I need to find back my interest & passion. I need my motivation back!

No comments:

Post a Comment